Frequently Asked Questions
- What time should I arrive?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first intro class so we can have a chat with you and show you around the gym and introduce you to the instructors.
- What should I wear?
Wear comfortable clothes to train in, such as shorts and t-shirt. Women can also wear three-quarter length tights.
- Do I need to bring anything else?
It is a good idea to bring a towel and a bottle of water and also a backpack or bag to keep all your valuables and belongings in.
- I have my own GI and Kickboxing equipment; can I bring it?
Yes, of course, you can bring it.
- I am not fit. What if I don't last the class?
There are beginner classes. You don't have to be fit to start the class. You will get fit while doing the class. You can have as many rest breaks as you need.
- Do you have change rooms?
Yes, we do have change rooms.
- Can I bring a friend with me?
Yes, you can bring a friend with you.
- What if I have an injury?
You must tell the instructor before you start the class and also provide a medical certificate clearing you to train.
- Can you buy drinks and equipment there?
Yes, you can buy drinks and equipment here.
- Do you provide assistance if required?
Yes, if there is anything else, please ask and one of our friendly staff will help you.