https://teamperoshmma.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/TPMMA_Christmas_Party_Dec_2019_1.jpg 675 900 Anthony https://teamperoshmma.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo.jpg Anthony2019-12-15 13:00:082019-12-15 11:51:572019 Team Perosh Christmas Party
We had a fantastic Christmas party on Saturday 7th December, with 150 students, family and friends joining us to celebrate a great 2019 and Christmas at Club Five Dock RSL.
The event started out with a buffet lunch for adults and kids. After lunch the kids were entertained by StarDust, and the adults participated in a UFC/General Knowledge Trivia competition which was run by Oulah and Nobby. The teams for trivia were split in to the tables where people were seated. The winning table won a gift pack donated by Knockout Nutrition Five Dock. Give Knockout Nutrition some support back by visiting their online store or visit them at their shop in Five Dock.
Our annual awards were then presented. Well done to all the winners. The winners are:
• Adults Competitor of the Year: Guy Vaccaro
• Adults Most Improved of the Year: Nelson Mayan
• Kids Competitor of the Year: Kobe Harb
• Kids Most Improved of the Year: Damian Iacono
We held a raffle to raise money for the bushfires. We raised $447.00! Well done everyone and thank you for the support. The winners of the raffle prizes were:
• Mike Ryan – Private lesson with Coach AP
• Phil Ferraro- Boxing gloves
• Alex Kelly- Shin guards
• Steve Kim- TP Shirt- Picked up yesterday
• Calvin Siu- 2 pairs of hand wraps- Picked up yesterday
Now for a few thank yous:
• Oulah Zakaria – She organised the entire Christmas party and made sure it ran smoothly. A great job. Thank you!
• Team Perosh Staff – We have had a great year and I could not have done it without your help. Thank you to John, Nobby, Oulah, Johnny, Ana, Fran and Nathan. Thank you to Phil, Katarina and Julian who worked most of the year and finished up in September.
• Thank you to the yoga coaches Tida, Noemi and Sari for their coaching this year.
• Thank you to all assistant coaches Vic, Matthew, Michael and everyone else who has helped with classes.
• Thank you to my wife Ana and Natasha and Damian for their support this year.
• And thank you to all the Team Perosh students. You are the reason I do this!
From myself and everyone at Team Perosh Mixed Martial Arts we wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
#mma #brazilianjiujitsu #muaythaikickboxing #wrestling #yoga #thegoalistoachievetheperformancerequiredtowin #trainhard #befirst #nochill #believeinyourself #teamwork #loyalty #family #respect #discipline