From everyone at Team Perosh Mixed Martial Arts we wish you and your families a Happy & Safe New Year.
There was more than just COVID-19 that happened in 2020. Team Perosh achieved so much in 2020. Here are the highlights.
- Coach Anthony celebrated two milestones in 2020 being 25 years of martial arts training and 20 years of coaching
- We had 2 big gradings and 10 gradings at affiliate academies. 5 new BJJ Blackbelts were awarded by Coach Anthony.
- Our competition teams competed in 2 MMA and 9 BJJ competitions including an in house BJJ competition
- Coach Anthony trained UFC fighter Tai Tuivasa in BJJ and Wrestling for his win against Stefan Struve
- Coach Anthony trained the Wests Tigers for 5 weeks in their pre-season training
- Improve Your Move Physiotherapy set up their practice in Team Perosh
- We did a demo and interview at the Ferragosto festival in Five Dock
- Student Leon Kim drew a portrait of Coach Anthony which was a finalist in the Young Archie competition
- Coach Anthony taught Tool lead singer Maynard 2 BJJ private lessons during their Australian tour
- A full-length movie was filmed at Team Perosh to be released in 2021
We reopen with our full timetable on Monday 4th January.
See you in 2021!
Coach Anthony Perosh
#mma #brazilianjiujitsu #muaythaikickboxing #wrestling #boxing #thegoalistoachievetheperformancerequiredtowin #trainhard #befirst #nochill #believeinyourself #teamwork #loyalty #family #respect #discipline